Abstracts submitted for the 2020 dates:
The conference would like to thank all abstract submitters for the valuable contribution to the scientific program. Information about the postponement of the conference to August 2021 including specific information for abstract submitters has been sent out by email 24 April 2020.
Please note: All contributions will be transferred to the 2021 conference. More detailed information about type and time of presentations will be followed up upon later in 2020.
For submitters who would like to update their current abstract, this will be possible between 1 October 2020 - 31 January 2021. Further information will be provided.
The abstract submission will be open for new submissions between 1 October 2020 - 31 January 2021. Further information will be provided.
We thank you for your support and wish you all a nice summer. We look forward to continuing the planning towards a great IFBLS 2021 conference.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
A. General conditions
• Abstracts must be submitted at the latest on 15 March 2020 (23:59 CET).
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Scientific Committee’s discretion.
• Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference’s abstract book (online or printed).
• Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
The presenting author must register for the full conference (full participant badge). The registration should be completed and paid by 1 March 2021 at the latest.
• The IFBLS 2021 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration by 1 March 2021 at the latest.
• You are allowed to be the presenter of one abstract as registered (usually 1st) author but can be co-author on multiple abstracts.
C. Contents of your abstract
• The abstract word limit is max. 2000 characters (without space) per abstract.
• It is important to ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced as submitted. If English is not your native language, we encourage you to have your text edited by a native English speaker before submission.
• The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
• You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
• All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
• The scientific committee will review the abstracts.
• Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by mid May 2020.
• It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and/or animals. The IFBLS 2021 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
• Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.